Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I heart the library!

Oh my goodness. I've just gotten back from my university's library. I had a marvelous time. I felt like a kid in a candy shop with so many wonderful books to choose from. It was the first time I had been in a while, so it felt extra nice to be there.

Here's what I checked out:

1. A Christmas Carol and Other Stories by Charles Dickens
  
2. Asta in the Wings by Jan Elizabeht Watson

3. Throw like a Girl by Jean Thompson

4. The Help by Katheryn Stockett

5. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden

Has anyone read any of these? Let me know what you think. Which should I read first? I am currently reading About a Boy by Nick Hornby, so I will have to finish that first. As soon as I have finished though, I will be sure to let you all know what I thought of these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment